...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Saturday, June 25, 2005

On Posting Comments

Okay, I fixed the "Comments" section so you no longer have to enter a username and password. Just click on comments, then select "Other". Then you can just enter your name and write your message above. Sorry to everyone who had to register and everything. You don't need a password or username anymore. Just choose "Other" and everything will be fine. Doing that should make everything easier. Oh yeah, 4 days before I leave. Please send money......just kidding but if you really want to, you all know the address.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just seeing if this works

6/25/2005 2:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, I'm giving it a try too. Have a good day today. Love, Dad

6/27/2005 6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, Just 2 days to go before you fly out of Springfield, going to miss you being around, no one to unload the dishes! You know how I hate that job. Just kidding, I will miss you but I know that you are going to be doing some awesome things that none of us will ever experience in our whole life. We will be so looking forward to hearing from you on July 17th. Love ya, Mom

6/27/2005 8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee Ha!!! I think I finally figured out this #@&%#@ thing!! Good luck Sam, I will really miss you! I sent you an e mail that talks of my love for you. He He He Go read it. NOW.
Love, Rosie O'Donnell

6/27/2005 2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam!! Enjoy your last day in Spfld. for a while! Let your mom and dad wait on you hand and foot! Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure your flight and arrival to the academy will go very smoothly. This is such an exciting time in your life.....cherish every minute of it. And like I said before, you are making your whole family very proud of you!! You have excelled in everything you have done and it just keeps on going!! Try to keep in touch if you can and I will miss you very much!!! There will definately be a 21 bottle rocket salute for you on Sat! Love you lots, Aunt Jill and the Grist's

6/28/2005 10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

You are a remarkable young man and will do fantastic! You will always be in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you the very best of luck!

There is one thing you can do better than anyone else...just be yourself!

We love you,
Aunt Terry & Uncle Alan

6/28/2005 2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home