...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back in Black

Hello all of you out there. Today is Doolie Day Out, a day where I can finally get out of the Academy and get some R and R! Thanks to everyone who wrote letters and sent emails and posted here. The letters really meant a lot and helped me get through the tough parts. About Basic, aka "Beast", I'll get to that later. I'm at my sponsor family's house now, the Falzarano's. They are really nice and I like it here. Anyway, I fill you all in on the Beast later. We get our computers tomorrow, so then I'll tell you all what happened. Thanks again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
It was great to talk with you yesterday. I hope you had a good time with the Falzarano's and got a little rest before you had to go back to the Academy. Grandma Therese called last night and we told her all about your Doolie Day Out and the things you did in BCT. She sends her love to you and wants you to know she is so proud of you. I hope all goes well for you during this first week of school. Email when you can.
All my love to you,
Dad

8/08/2005 6:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam!
It was good to see your comment on here. Sounds like you really enjoyed your day with the Falzarano's and taling with your family. I will be looking forward to hearing more about the "beast". There was no doubt in my mind that you would get thru it with flying colors! I will be looking foward to an email now and then when you have time. Good Luck with school!
Love ya,
Aunt Terry

8/08/2005 8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...just did my proof reading, and as you can see, I forgot the "k" in "talking"...sorry about that!

CONGRATS!! On getting thru the "Beast"!!!!!

Love ya,
Aunt Terry

8/08/2005 8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Shamus, Have fun tomorrow at your parade. You guys get to throw candy to the crowd right?! Congratulations again! Love Sarah and Tom

8/08/2005 8:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the world is Doolie Day Out, and the Beast? Fill me in please! Now I understand you want to be a "Shoe Shine Boy"? How's that lap top. I do think I need one so I could take it camping! I'm sure you will do well in your studies. Afterall you have the genes for it. I really think you get your smarts from Grandma Theresa and me. Wipe that grin off your face!

8/13/2005 9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home