...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Still Waiting

Hey everyone. I just want to let you know that I'll try to finish the BCT stuff before the weekend. Hopefully I'll have some free time within the next day or two so I can post the rest. I'm a little crunched for time right now with school, the military stuff, and athletics. Oh yeah, they don't have soccer as an intermural here during the fall, so I'm playing basketball. That should be fun to watch. I'll keep you updated on all that as it happens.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, Who's to say you won't be a great basketball player. I was! I thought they had soccer there. Must of heard your mama wrong. Your dad & mom are getting all set to come and see you. Won't be long now. I heard they were going around the neighborhood to take up a collection for gas. Grandpa hasn't mowed for so long, I almost got on my pith helmet and grabbed my gun to go on a Safari Hunt in the back yard. I just know there are critters out thar. Have a good day!

8/16/2005 1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, What no soccer! That is crazy, maybe it is because they need the feilds for the soccer , but hey, I always thought you'd be good at basketball, kinda the same as soccer, only you can use your hands and the net is higher up. Good luck with that! Oh, and pls.dont keep up with this blog site if you have other duties. Love Mom (16 more days!)

8/16/2005 1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There!

Is there such a thing as "soccer withdrawls"? You will be great at basketball too!! It is a good thing your keeping so busy, it makes the time go much faster. you will be seeing your family before you know it, and I am positive your anxious about that, I know they all are.

Have a great week!

Love,
Aunt Terry

8/16/2005 3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Basketball...? Weird, never pegged you as the basketball type! Kick butt...See you SSOOOONNNN. I can't wait to get away from all these wackos I work with! Love Sarah

8/16/2005 8:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
I really need to get an e-mail account so I can just write you. Mom says you have been calling her about every night. Spread the love man, I would love to talk to you! I have considered calling myself, but I don't want to interupt anything important. Good luck with the basketball. Maybe you can just play horse. Have you gotten to blow anything up in your classes yet? Can't wait to see you, just a couple more weeks-crazy! Love Rach

8/16/2005 8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home