...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Friday, September 23, 2005

Hey You Guys!

Hey everybody. Not much is going on here. This weekend is a "Silver" weekend, meaning we have "training," i.e. a BBQ and dodgeball tournament tonight and playing video games tomorrow. Sweet! I need to get some homework done, so that is my plan for the weekend.

My mom will be in Quincy this weekend, so I'm sure a lot of you will see her. Don't say anything about her hair. I think she's starting to freak out about it. Haha. That leaves Dad all alone with Kelly back at the house. That will be a crazy time: hot dogs, grilled chicken, and a 4,000 year old dog hacking up a lung every few minutes. I miss home.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, you have to check out this game that just came out if you get a chance to play games this weekend. It is called Burnout Revenge. I was already addicted to the ones before it, but this one totally takes the cake. Here is a link to it you should check out. http://www.eagames.com/official/burnout/revenge/us/home.jsp

9/24/2005 2:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was with your mom today. I thought her hair looked good. But that is the mother in mean so what do I know. She surprised me with her visit here. It is so good seeing her. We went to lunch and she and Terry are now shopping! I am home because their shopping wears me out! Mom is stayng at Terry's. I can just imagine those late night talks. I, of course, am left out of them. Probably they are talking about me.

9/24/2005 1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, I am suppose to let you know that your mom wore her navy blue tee shirt with Air Force Academy "Mom" on it. I ask her if they had one that said Grandma but she said no. She brought her brag book along. The one with all the pictures of you. She is now over to Grandma Terese to show her. Then at a restaurant today she saw a lady she knew and brought your picture out of her billfold she just happen to have with her, to show the lady. One proud mama you have there. Love you.

9/24/2005 4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam! I am down at grandma d's typing this to you, hope your having a fun weekend. Let me know how the dodge ball went, that sounds like fun! Been busy this weekend helping Aunt Terry get stuff for the 50th bash. Did you call dad Saturday night? He will be lonely without me there. Love Mom

9/24/2005 5:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone! After checking out Sam's blog, go to his front page and click on Sarah's blog and encourage her along. Had a great time in Quincy. Thanks to the Blickhans for providing bed and breakfast! See you all real soon. Sam, I have missed e-mailing you these past few days, be ready for lots of questions! Love Ya,Mom

9/25/2005 6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

I had a great weekend with your mom and by the way everyone, her hair looks great!! I was so happy she stayed at our house. We have turned Nicholas' room into our guest room so anyone is welcome if you are ever in Quincy.

Imagine my surprise after getting home from work, going up to my bedroom to change into my comfy clothes--and there sat Tera on my bed!! YEAH!!! She surprised us and came home. She hitched a ride with another Quincy girl. Alan, myself, Adriane, Alex and Tyler all took her back. I miss her again already, as I do Trisha.

Everyone have a great week!!

Love,
Aunt Terry

9/26/2005 9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great week end with your beautiful Mom. And we saw nothing wrong with her hair. I got to spend more time with her this time and that was great. We tried out a new resturant we have here called "Sherry's". The food was good, prices right, service good, and place was clean. Bec was set up at Terry's in a nice guest room, but we must remind the Blickhan's to serve a drink with their meal. Maybe even water? Terry had it real nice for her. Later they made out invites for our "50" party. Sam, do you think you could go AWOL that day? LOL Sam, Sarah's blog looks good.

9/26/2005 11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, can you put pictures on your blog if I e-mail them to you?

9/26/2005 5:05 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

I'll try to. I'm not quite sure how to do it. I might not get it up until the weekend, but I'll try.

9/27/2005 6:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, Hey, you have never said how the dodge ball game went? Let us know what you've been up too. October is Saturday! Getting closer to Thanksgiving every day! My two favorite shows are on tonight, so try and refrain from calling me between 7pm -9pm. TTYL. Love Mom

9/29/2005 4:10 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Dodgeball was fun. I didn't play in the tournament though. Some sophmores and I were in the gymnastics room instead, doing flips and junk off the tampolines and springy stuff. After that, I played in the Freshman vs. Upperclassmen games. We lost all of them. Dang. I'll make another post this weekend, I promise.

9/30/2005 7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superman Sam!!
How's it going!! I here from my mother and your mother you are doing very well! What sport are you playing right now? Have you ever heard of Froth (Frisbee Golf)? Its pretty fun...i just played it for the first time. Talk to you soon!

Trisha

10/01/2005 9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home