...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Parent's Weekend...Finally!

Dang! I spent half an hour writing about Parent's Weekend and it all got erased for some reason. I don't feel like writing it all again, so I'll do it tomorrow morning. Sorry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh to bad Sam, don't you hate that when that happens. That is ok now,dad and I pretty much have talked to everyone, and I sent all those pictures that everyone keeps giving me a hard time about. So just write about the present time. Talk to you soon. Love Mom

9/13/2005 3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

Darn, I hate that when that happens...but don't worry about writing it again....I have heard about a lot of things from your mom and photos say a lot too!

Love ya,
Aunt Terry

9/13/2005 3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't had that happen to me yet but if it does I know I will be totally ticked. Don't worry about it, the pictures tell all.

9/13/2005 4:20 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks everyone. It was a really long one too. BUt I figured everyone would have heard about Parent's Weekend a couple dozen times already from Mom.

9/13/2005 4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home