...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since my last post, but that's because not much has been happening. After being home for the weekend a few weeks ago, everything just seems boring. But seriously, nothing is going on here. I've had a bunch of projects to get done, so I've been doing homework a lot. I just want to get through the next four weeks. Then it will be Thanksgiving!

I can't wait to be home again. It was so much fun seeing everyone and hanging out with my friends. It seemed weird at first. I felt like a stranger in my own city. Everything was really familiar, but it had been so long since I'd seen any of it. It was crazy.

The weather here sucks. It's usually in the 30's in the morning, but by afternoon it's in the 60's. I just wish Colorado would pick a temperature and stay with it. It's such a pain. Not like Springfield. The weather usually stays pretty consistent during the day. If it's cold when I leave for school, it was usually that way when I left. I can't wait until the first really big snow here. I think the most snow I've seen is a couple feet in Quincy a year or two before we moved. I want to see like 8 feet of snow. I mean, I'm in Colorado. That's all there is. Mountains and snow.

Anyway, I can't wait to be home. Only 30 more days!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,Good to see you made a new post on your blog site! Trust me Sam, this time a year the weather is the same here, it is chilly here this morning too, but supposed to get up to the 60's today.But remember, that the sun is still strong, so wear your sun screen! Don't wish for that snow to hard, would hate for you to be stuck there for Thanksgiving!

10/25/2005 7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, tell us all about this Comandant Challenge that you guys have been preparing for.

10/25/2005 7:38 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

I'll do that next blog. But Mom, what if the snow got me stuck in Springfield? That would be awesome. As long as it snows while I'm at home, I don't care. Plus, if it snows here, I don't have to run the strips.

10/25/2005 7:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weather is the same here in Quincy, Sam. Cold in the AM and warms up some in the PM. You don't want 8 ft of snow when you get home. I dont' think the Air Force will take any excuse not to be back! But if you wish it to take your mom sled riding then that would be an awesome sight. Did you know your mom used to ice skate at South Park. I think she thought she was ready for the Ice Folies. lol I tried her skates on once, thinking it looked so easy to ice skate. Yep, I put them on tried to stand and set right back down and took them off. Wish you could be here this week end. I'm hoping most of my grandkids are there. I am most excited about all your Aunts and Uncles being together. This don't happen to us often anymore so it is such a treat to me. Take care Sam and know that you are loved by your grandparents.

10/25/2005 10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

It was good to hear from you! I am glad things are going so well! I too am counting the days to Thanksgiving...Trisha gets to come home then too. It has been a while since I have seen her. She will miss the 50th bash too....she has two very huge test to study for so say some prayers she does good.

I am looking forward to spending some time with your family this weekend but I sure will miss having you around with them!

Love you,
Aunt Terry

10/25/2005 2:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam!! Hey, we will really, really miss you this weekend at the haunted walk at Lynn and Rod's....it just won't be the same without you in it!! If we can take video, we will. Either way, I'll let you know how it was! Take care and stay warm.....Love you lots.....Jill AKA "The Angel of Death"

10/25/2005 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam!! Hey, we will really, really miss you this weekend at the haunted walk at Lynn and Rod's....it just won't be the same without you in it!! If we can take video, we will. Either way, I'll let you know how it was! Take care and stay warm.....Love you lots.....Jill AKA "The Angel of Death"

10/25/2005 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that published 2 times....I wanted to make sure you read it. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

10/25/2005 3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, if anyone has a digital camera there e-mail Sam and me some pictures of the party. Sam was a head on a platter at last years party, too funny! Any plans there for you this weekend Sam? Are you going to the Majors house?

10/25/2005 4:07 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hey Mom,

First off, I was a head on a platter about THREE years ago. The last couple years I was doing the Haunted House at Kickapoo for FBLA. I'm planning on going over to the Major's this weekend. I want to get out. I don't have anything big due next week. I just have a couple tests, so I'll bring my stuff and study a little while I'm there.

10/25/2005 6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good, glad you are going to the Majors house, did you give Heather a heads up? Don't forget to bring the Halloween books for the kids, and bring your laundry. Have a good weekend Sam, we will all be thinking and missing you. Love Mom

P.S. you should go to 5pm mass at St.Gabriel's, so you can sleep in Sunday.

10/26/2005 6:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam,
Glad to see you posted a new blog, it was getting boring checking in every day and nothing new :( It was fun talking to you the other night! We all went to mom's tonight and carved pumkins-very fun, Josh's ended up looking like Cartman from South Park puking his guts all over the place. It is pretty funny. Mom took video of Kelly again and asked her if this was going to be her last halloween...I guess we'll have to wait til next year to see. Love you lots, have a great halloween! Love Rachel

10/26/2005 7:33 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Geez, I wish I were there for the pumpkin carving! I want a picture of Josh's pumpkin. The guys in my squad carved a picture of Napoleon Dynamite into our pumpkin. It looks pretty sweet.

10/27/2005 7:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the picture of the pumpkins and beleive me Josh's pumpkin needed a pumpkin doctor. Sick sick
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN SAM from Grandma who will be opening the darn door all night.

10/27/2005 6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Sam, have a good weekend, I will be looking to see how it went when I get back online here at home. Tell Heather and Tom we said hello. Love Mom

10/28/2005 7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home