...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Week in Review

Hey everyone. How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty good. This week went by fast, just like most of the other weeks. Not much really went on this week. No spirit dinners, no intense beatings, no fly-overs. A pretty lame week all-in-all. It's Saturday and I have homework to do. I don't really feel like doing it though. I think I'm gonna go over to my sponsor's and spend the night. That would be nice. But I have a lot of stuff to do. I need to study for a Chemistry test that's on Tuesday, plus write a paper for Calculus. A paper in math of all things! I also need to do a lab report for Chemistry, but that isn't due until Thursday, so I could always put that off.

But really, not much is going on here. It's pretty boring. The freshman aren't at rest this weekend,and the only other people here are the sophmores, and they don't really care. No hall brawls this week. Nothing. I need to think of a good spirit mission to do though. None of the squads has pulled off a spectacular one yet this year, and I think that Viking 9 needs to be the one to do it. I just can't think of anything. Oh well. It's probably better if I don't mention anything anyway, because I wouldn't want to get in trouble. So I probably won't be doing any cool spirit missions then. *wink wink*. Later.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, boy, sounds like you do have a lot to do this weekend, can't you study at the Majors house? At least you would get away and have a good home cooked meal for the night. Have a good weekend, Love Mom

10/01/2005 1:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your week end was like mind. Kind of boring. Lots to do but not in mind to do it. This is Sunday, the last day of the regular baseball season so your grandmother has been sitting in front of the TV and watching the Cardinals win their 100th game this year. Then to the Busch stadium is coming down, that is AFTER THE CARDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES, so there was a big ceremony after the game. They brought back many of the old players starting in the "80's" Some from the "70's". I taped it all. Natch. David called this afternoon. He was sitting on his deck at home drinking the first beer he's had in 5 months. They don't allow alcoholic beverages in Iraq. I am so glad he is on US soil and so is he. Have a good week Sam. Love you, Grandma

10/02/2005 6:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam! A boring weekend is better than a beating weekend, that's my motto for Brian anyway. I am just kidding!!!!!! Hey, I heard you are heading home for a little r and r....enjoy your time together, I'm sure THAT won't be boring! Talk to you soon! Love you lots, Jill

10/03/2005 8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, why are you up at 4:55AM?????!!!!!!

10/03/2005 8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

I hear you are getting away for the weekend! That is FANTASTIC!!! Be sure to give your mom your favorite meals and desserts!! Hmmm, wonder if she will cook them???

Love ya,
Aunt Terry

10/03/2005 8:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on terry! You know mom doesn't make anything that takes more than 3 steps. I'm pretty sure she will be making reservations to cheddars, china wok, quiznoes, and smoothie king though. Make sure and use your gift cert. this weekend sam! Can't wait to see you and travel safe! Love Rach

10/03/2005 11:10 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

I can't wait to be home! As both my Grandmas know, the military has a lot of red tape to work through. I'm almost done, so don't fear. I'll be home. I can't wait to eat Mom's Famous...er...well she makes an excellent...hmmmm....uh.....She orders Chinese food like no other!

10/03/2005 2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny Sam. Funny. I know Rach, when I send your Mom a good recipe she tells me it has too many steps. Hey, eating out sounds good to me. Sam, get your dad to make his Salsa. He is the best at this.

10/03/2005 3:32 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Ooooooo....That's a good idea Grandma. I'll bet he makes some for Sunday night. I think Mom is planning on having a big, home/Dad-cooked meal that night. In the words of Becky, "Twas good."

10/03/2005 3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah,you guys know me all to well, I do have dinner planed for Sunday night, and dad will cook it, its just the way we work., I will make the dessert though, I am pretty good at that! Cream puff, hmmmm, brownies and icecream, hmmmm, drizzled with chocolate sauce, hmmmmmm, heck, skip the meal, lets go straight to the dessert! Love Mom

10/03/2005 4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Sam, just so you know that you will be in charge of letting Kelly out and in, and in and out this weekend since you miss her so much. And lately she is getting dad up at 5am!! Have fun with that! See you soon. Love Mom

10/03/2005 4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
Can't wait to have you back home for a while! I hope we can get in a some fishing on the James River and watch a couple of Kickapoo soccer games this weekend. I'm sure we will find lots of things to do!

Love, Dad

P.S. If mom cooks and you take care of Kelly this weekend, it will be like I'm on vacation!!!

10/03/2005 5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun week end at the Holbrooks. Bec come and get me, then it will really be like old times with Sam sleeping on the front room floor. I'll be ready. On your way to Kansas City?

10/03/2005 10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO mom, you have to pick Sam up a cheesecake from Sam's! What other dessert would we have? It has got to be CHEESECAKE!
Love Rach

10/04/2005 8:25 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

This is very true. I guess we'll have cheesecake Saturday night. Then cream puff Sunday. I think that's a great idea. I'm aweseom!

10/04/2005 8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know I am coming. Cheesecake and Cream Puff Desert! I will be hitch hiking along so some one please pick me up. Lol

10/04/2005 8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only cheesecake will be from a box from me Sam, can't make it to Sam's now without Cindy, and she is working when I am off! So you want box cheese cake? or is brownies with icecream on top ok? Or maybe Rach will make you her "not so done cheesecake" hahahahah

10/04/2005 3:33 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Yes, yes, and yes. I want all three because that's the way I am.

10/04/2005 3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home