Yeah...Sorry this took a while.
Hey. Well, a week again today I was getting ready to go home for the first time in over three months. That was awesome. I was so excited to go home, even just for a couple days. I'm sure you've all seen the pictures by now and/or talked with Mom, so I won't really go into everything here. I'd just like to say that I really had a great time being home.
I got to eat so much good food. It was the best. I missed good Chinese food and chicken strips soooooo much! I can't wait to be back for Thanksgiving, which is only about 6 weeks away. I can hardly stand it. Getting to see my friends was also pretty cool. It's kind of weird going to a normal dorm and seeing how the other 97% of college students live. But it was fun. Overall, that was probably one of the best weekends ever. I didn't do anything exciting or memorable. I just got to be home. That's the best thing to me.
Oh, and I really hate airports now.

9 Comments:
Hey Sam,
Yep, I have seen some pictures of your great weekend at home. I am glad you had such a wonderful time with your family.
Tera is home this weekend for her fall break and I have been cooking all her favorite foods!
Enjoy your weekend and have an awesome week ahead.
Love ya,
Aunt Terry
P.S. I understand you guys all did a re-make of The Terminal!!
10/14/2005 2:33 PM
At Last!A new entry on your blog site! Have you been busy or what? It was awesome having you home too, except for the annoying juggling with your soccer ball! It sure did go by fast though didn't it? Have a good weekend.Love Mom
10/14/2005 2:59 PM
Sarah, Sam is very well capable of handling himself,he did very well on getting a new flight when his was cancelled, I for one would not leave him all alone in that dredful airport! Besides, I was happy to get to spend more time with him.
10/15/2005 11:29 AM
Thanks Mom. At least someone appreciates me!
10/15/2005 1:52 PM
Hi Sam! Gald to hear you enjoyed your time at home......we can't wait to see you at Christmas in Quincy, too! Take care, and stay away from the mountain lions! Love, Jill
10/15/2005 3:31 PM
Had a good time last night filling care packages for all the local Cadets. We packed the boxes to the rim,had a bbq, and a meeting. So fun to talk to other parents to see how their kids are doing. Sam, I think you are in a awesome squad,other kids don't get to do what you get to do, some have not heard of Hall Brawlls, or dressing up for the Spirit dinners. Have a good week. Love Mom
10/17/2005 7:23 AM
Yeah, our squad is tough on us, but we also get to do a lot of cool stuff because of it, like the ice cream and Hall Brawls. We work hard and play hard. Haha. Other squads don't get nearly as many privilages as we do, mostly because we destroy the others in knowledge and stuff. YES!
10/17/2005 7:41 AM
Hey sam,
sounds like you have been busy busy busy lately. Thats good cause it will make the next 4 weeks before thanksgiving go by super fast! I've got another show this weekend-woohoo! Guess what, mom said she saw one of my signs at the salon she goes to (for this month anyway). I thought that was pretty cool, but mom, I don't think you will be able to switch your hairdresser again! Love ya Sam, Rach
10/19/2005 1:42 PM
That is right Rach, anyone who buys and hangs my daughters signs is ok in my book, doesn't matter if my hair looks like crap or not? hahahahah, she is a sweet girl though, think I will try her for another month or so. Shhhhh, Sam is studing for another Knowledge Test.
10/20/2005 4:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home