4 Days
4 days. That's it. Less than 96 hours and I'll be home. That's awesome. Finally I've used math for something productive. No one is in the squad today. Pretty much everyone that could get out went skiing this weekend. They all have to be back tonight by TAPS since Comm's Challenge starts tomorrow. Oh well.
I cannot wait to be home. So much food. I think I might gain 20 pounds, but I don't care. I really just want to be home with my dog, my family, and my friends.
I'll see a few of you in a number of days, but the rest I'll see over Christmas, which is only about a month away! See ya all then.

5 Comments:
Hey Sam,
I'm really looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday! Wouldn't you know that me, mom, Sarah and Dad are making a day of it! I'm sure all we will talk about on the way to pick you up is you and the funny things you say...and of course we will tell the same stories over and over again like we always do. You are definetly coming home to a spread of food, it will be gastrointestinal heaven the entire time you are home! Love ya and see you soon, travel safe!!! Love Rach
11/19/2005 3:51 PM
Hi Sam, not long now and we will be picking you up from the airport, but first we have to make it to Tuesday night, and ya know I look forward to double points at Qdoba on Tuesday nights! See ya soon Sam. Love Mom
11/20/2005 4:16 PM
Sam, have a great Thanksgiving at home. I know your looking forward to it. We are going to Peggy's. I think the Blickhan's are going to the Blickhan's. lol. Happy Turkey day to you, hon. Love you, Grandma D
11/21/2005 9:25 AM
Hey Sam,
You have a wonderful Thanksgiving and you eat as much as you want to...I am sure you will take the 20lbs. back off in no time!
I for one am counting the days to see you at Christmas time and/or the wedding!
I wish you safe travels.
Love ya,
Aunt Terry
11/21/2005 2:44 PM
You guys don't understand, Sam can not gain any weight, his pants are taylord fit, I don't think there is room for even 1/2 inch, is there Sam? Let us know how you all did in the Cmd.Challange. Love Mom
11/21/2005 6:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home