-5 Days
Today sucks. I had to come back to the Academy today. Today wasn't as bad as leaving for Basic, but it was still pretty anti-fun. Those four days at home seemed to fly by so fast, but I had a really good time hanging out with my friends and enjoying time with my family. Now I'm looking forward to Christmas. I get to be back home in only 22 days. I can't wait. The next few weeks should be fairly easy. Just a couple more weeks of actual classes, then I'm guessing we'll review for our last couple classes. I just can't wait to be out of here again, even if that does mean that I'll just have to come back again and feel the same way January 4th. Bye.
*UPDATE*
If anyone wants me to pick up any Academy related stuff, start telling my mom. I only have a handful of chances to get over to the Visitors Center, so starting placing those orders!

13 Comments:
Don't be so down, bud. We all had a good time while you were here, and will again when you come back. It seemed to come and go fast for me too, as I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow for the first time in 4 days. I can't wait till Christmas either. It is going to be a fun one for us this year. I have a feeling both of us went crazy this year. After all, I have to make it worth the time I put in at Best Buy at 2 am on Black Friday!
11/28/2005 2:00 AM
I can't wait until Christmas. I'm gonna get everyone's presents that week before when I get back. I always liked holiday shopping. I guess it's something about finding that special something to make Christmas nice. Oh well.
I'll probably just get you all a bunch of crap this year though. There'll be lots of Air Force mugs, Air Force knick-knacks, Air Force gummy bears, Air Force magnets, Air Force paper, Air Force pens, Air Force books. Just like me, you'll soon be tired of the Air Force Academy stuff! hahahahahahaha
11/28/2005 1:49 PM
I will be very sad if I don't get my I-Pod. I have 2 Gigs worth of songs loaded on I-tunes ready to go. And they are actually off of Cds I purchased at stores too. I am such a good boy! Ok, maybe not ALL of them, but most of them.
11/28/2005 1:59 PM
Hi Sam, We enjoyed having you home too, but you have to feel good about where you are at, come on, would you really want to be home here with me and dad day in and day out? Talk to you soon, Love Mom
11/28/2005 3:33 PM
Yeah Sam, that is true. Look what it did to Kelly. A huge growth on her lip, and insane cravings for chocolate, oh yeah and leaving you holiday "presents" in your room.
11/29/2005 1:18 AM
Well, since your in a gift giving mood I will take an Air Force Mug or magnet or pens, or whatever. lol Enjoy your time at the Academy, Sam. Your getting top notch education that will take you far. Grandpa and I are very proud of you. Love you, Grandma
11/29/2005 6:40 AM
TOM! Are you saying that Kevin and I are the cause of Kelly's numerous problems? HOW RUDE! Ok, now I am trying to find the spell check, where is it at Sam?
11/29/2005 5:27 PM
What's with this new set up? I don't think that I like it :(
11/30/2005 8:40 PM
What are you talking about? Nothing has changed.
12/01/2005 7:05 AM
Everyone who reads this, "TERRY" is 49 today! LET"S ALL WISH HER A GREAT DAY!
12/01/2005 7:42 AM
Hey Aunt Terry. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I'll be seeing you in a few weeks!
12/01/2005 7:50 AM
Yes! Yesterday it was totally different, all the stuff that was usually on the right was on the left, and vise versa! Sarah's blog was messed up too, it was very confusing, but luckily now it is back to normal :)
12/01/2005 9:25 PM
Thanks for my birthday wishes!! Who was that that mentioned my age???? And Sam I am so looking forward to seeing you!
Love ya,
Aunt Terry
12/02/2005 10:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home