...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Sunday, December 18, 2005

2 Days

Only two more days and I'll be home. That will be great. I can't wait to get away from here for a while. I only have one more final. That's in Calculus 1. Once that's over with, I'll be the happiest person alive. A lot of people from the squad have already left. Their so lucky.

I should probably be studying for my last final, but I'm not. I'm listening to Christmas music. I'll probably watch "A Christmas Story" later today too. It's December! I'm not supposed to be worrying about 2nd derivatives and maximization. I'm supposed to be getting into the season! I can't wait to be home.

It's been snowing here since Saturday afternoon. Not a thick, heavy snow, but a light powder. The snowflakes glitter as the fall, so it looks really pretty. The ground looks like that fake, fluffy material people put in their homes with those little ceramic towns. The mountains look incredible too, with all the trees covered in snow and the fog hanging around the top of Eagle's Peak. I'd take a picture, but it's 13* out, so I won't! Hahaha.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be seeing you soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm first. I know some people who are just as anxious as you Sam, for you to be home. How many days do you have? Dave and family are starting back today. He'll spend a few days with us, by himself. Dad and I always enjoy this as we can have one on one with him. Hope you have a safe trip coming home & the snow stays away so plane can leave. Take care and since I won't see you Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS, SAM. Love you, Grandma D

12/19/2005 7:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, your talk of the snow there would make a nice Christmas Card! Hope we get a little dusting of snow on Christmas Eve, that would be awesome. So looking forward to seeing you come off the plane Tuesday. Good luck on the last final. Love Ya,MOM

12/19/2005 7:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
Good luck on your final Calc exam today. I can't wait to see you tomorrow afternoon. Have a great trip!

Love, Dad

12/19/2005 2:34 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Just so everyone knows, I'm done with all my finals now! YES! I'll be home in 24 hours and I can't wait. See ya all then.

12/19/2005 3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! SAM! That I am sure is a great feeling to be done! I know Trisha and Tera think so.

Have safe travels and a Merry Christmas and I will be seeing you on New Years Eve!!! (save that dance for me!)

Love ya,
Aunt Terry

12/19/2005 3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a drag to drive all the way to Kansas to pick up Sam, but boy was it worth it when we saw his smile on his face coming off the plane! The trip home went fast with Kevin and me asking Sam way to many questions! hahahah, but Sam was a good sport and answered all of them, welcome home Sam. Love MOM

12/24/2005 4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home