...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back at the Hill

As most of you know, I wasn't feeling that great about the Academy over Christmas. Well, that's changed a little. When we got back to the Academy yesterday, we found that we'd gotten all of our privilages approved. So that means I can have music, movies, video games, etc, plus the 4* are at ease on the Terrazzo and at rest in Mitchell Hall as well as being allowed to use Arnold Hall. Needless to say, that's pretty sweet and makes being here that much better. So, the Academy isn't that bad anymore, but it's still not that great!

Today we moved into our new rooms. That was a pain. Not only did I have to empty my room and set everything back up, I had to keep waiting for the people that were previously in my room to get their stuff out. AGH! What a pain. But, since I'm listening to music, I don't really care that much. See y'all at the end of March!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, Good to see a new happy comment on your page. Hope your all settled in by now, moving is a drag. Don't forget to let me and dad know your grades from last semester, and let us know when for sure your Spring Break is. Have fun walking like normal people. Love Ya Mom

1/05/2006 8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got your privilages, now it might seem a little more like college. I think I would go crazy if I couldn't watch movies or walk like a normal person. Now don't let those privilages get in the way of your studies... haha! It was good seeing you over New Years. Work hard and have some fun!

Sorry I wasn't working to give you the delicious HyVee donut..maybe next time!

:-) TERA

1/05/2006 8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,

Good deal! I am glad you are happy now. 'Cause when you are not happy...no one is happy!!

Thanks for the dance! And for being there for our special day! There are a couple of good pictures of you floating around the family!! You are such a stud! And I am so proud of you.

Love ya,
Aunt Terry

1/06/2006 7:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, did I tell you that you looked really cool New Year's Eve? You did. I am so proud of all my grandsons and granddaughters. Good to hear you got your priviledges back or however you say that, but like Tera said, don't forget the studies. I got a feeling in a couple of years you will be all Air Force. Keep making us proud. Love you, Grandma D

1/07/2006 11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home