...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Updated Link

I added a link to Rachel and Josh's business, Granite River Primatives. Go over and have a look at the site. It's pretty cool. It even has a section where you can design you own sign on your computer. That's pretty tight.

I'll write more this weekend, but I wanted to get that link up so Rachel will stop bugging me about it. Hahaha! Anyway, go look at www.graniteriverprimitives.com

See ya

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam-
Thanks for putting up our website, you rock! I told Josh about the font thing and he said you might not be able to change fonts if you have firefox or something like that. Josh was able to do it on another computer, so maybe yours just sucks. Ha Ha. Love you lots, Rach

1/10/2006 5:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to tell you, you spelled "primitive" wrong. There are no A's in it BECKY!

1/10/2006 5:49 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hey, can you blame me? Look who I learned to spell from! Hahaha. Just kidding Mom.

1/11/2006 10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web site looks good, Rachel & Josh. Checked it out today. I wish I could remodel my kitchen like Terry and Peggy, I'd order one. So does this mean people can order on line? Sam, how is school going now? Missy and Tera go back this coming Monday. Got snow there yet? In Colorado I mean. So far we've had a mile winter and it can stay that way as far as I am concern. Love you, Grandma. Now I am going to see if I can put Rachel & Josh's web site in my favorites.

1/11/2006 2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, she is the spelling bee champion, and she has the shirt to prove it.

1/12/2006 1:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, did you hear about the kid who made a million dollars on his web page? He crammed over 1000 links for advertisers paying a pretty penny to be on the site. It is definitely worth a look. I saw it on the news. He literally sells pixels of ad space on ebay. www.milliondollarhomepage.com Seriously, why didn't one of us think of that!!

1/12/2006 2:56 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hey People,

School's going alright. we haven't really started to do anything in my classes, so it's kind of boring, but at least there's not a lot of work. We haven't gotten snow in a while either...dang! I went to that "Million Dollar Homepage" thing that Tom talked about. It was pretty funny...and strange.

And just so you know, I am "Son of Spelling Bee Champ", so, by extension, I am also a great speller.

Later. Sam

1/12/2006 7:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw that "Million $" thing last night on the news. I think that kid even surprised himself. He had one small space left. Neat! I had thought of doing that! No, really!

1/12/2006 2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BITHDAY SAM! Friday the 13th, what a lucky day for me and dad, finally the son we wished for, sorry girls, you know we love you too. Have a great day Sam, going to miss being with you, but I know you have important Air Forse stuff to do. Love You,Your Spelling Bee Champ Mom!

1/12/2006 5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAM.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Happy 19th Birthday Sam!
Love,
Aunt Terry

1/13/2006 7:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam!
Happy Birthday! Mom, we know Sam is your favorite son. I think we need to discuss the "$50 birthday limit" again, just so you understand, Just kidding. I told Sam this morning that I was going to stand in for him at his birthday lunch with mom today...Mom, he wants to eat at Panera, drink Dr. Pepper, and shop all day at the mall. Oh, and you have to buy me things :) I wouldn't ask Sam about this conversation though...he tried to block it out because he is so sad...I swear he wants to shop all day. He,he.
Grandma, no you can't order from the website, but there is a phone number you can call to order in person, or you can fax your order in. We aren't too advanced yet, but we are getting there!
Hope you have a good day Sam-we love you! Rachel

1/13/2006 8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sam. Hope you have a good day! What's this about you liking to go shopping with your Mom all day! Your a brave man, Sam! Love you. Grandpa sends his birthday wishes to you also.

1/13/2006 8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 19th Birthday Sam! Have a great day today and enjoy your long weekend.

Talk to you soon!

Love, Dad

1/13/2006 2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, That Rach is so sneaky! hahaha, we did do lunch and go to the mall though, she couldn't fool me, I know how much you "LOVE" shopping. Have great night, Love Mom

1/13/2006 3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home