...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Konbonwa

Japan is sweet. If you ever get the chance to go, you need to. Just walking around downtown here is fun. Pretty much everyone I've met here is really friendly. And they appreciate it when we try to use some Japanese. I'm looking at you, Juan the Border Hopper. Anyway, there's some pretty cool stuff, like fish on a stick and Pachinko palors. I can't remember if I wrote about this before, but it doesn't really matter. I'm sure I'll be telling everyone that reads this all about it when I'm back home in another couple weeks.

I still haven't gotten any sushi. Hopefully tonight will be the night. I'm looking forward to it, but it sucks since we have to walk everywhere. Oh well. It's all an adventure. Next Saturday I'm going on the trip to some city to buy stuff and sightsee. I want some Japanese t-shirt with crazy Engrish on it, like "Reggae Hairstyle Rock and Roll" or "UCLA Coke-Cola Baseball". Maybe I'll get a sword or something. That would be so sweet.

Have a good weekend everyone. Mine's pretty much over, but you still have the rest of the day. It's about 4:30 PM here. That means its around 2:30 in the morning in the Q-City. Later.

81 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm first? Well, gally moses! Sounds like your enjoying your time there. As for walking, isn't this how most of the Japanese get around? From the pictures I've seen I don't know how you could get anywhere in a car. Europe is like this also. Walk Walk walk. How about ice? I know you could probably get it on base but how about off base. We had a very hard time getting ice for drinks when we went to restaurants, etc. They looked at us like we were nutso. Well, we were, but hey. Sushi? Is that, the raw fish kind? Be careful with that. This June 11th, it is a very cool 58ºat this time. Time is 12:10pm. Cardinals are on in a few minutes! They better start winning or I'm going to have to kick butt. lol Love you, Grandma D

6/11/2006 11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great time Sam! My BIG trip to Warsaw MO this weekend wasn't quite as interesting. Let's just say we now know why Missouri is the meth capitol of the world. I hope your sushi is muy bien, mom and I need to get some soon...maybe friday??? Sam, how much are those cuban cigars there? I remember in Jamaica they were about $20.00 a piece. Keep us updated with all your cool adventures and take lots of pics! Love Rach

6/11/2006 4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, So mad I missed your call on my cell Saturday night,GOSH! We had a whopping good time at Niki's wedding reception, fun to hang out with fellow bloggers! And boy can those Holbrook boys dance, and Brian was smoking too! His feet were on fire! Looking foward to the next wing dig. Sam, better not bring any of those stogies home, never know what they put you in jail for there, smuggling cigars, drinking under age? Be carefull. Have fun on your tour, Love MOM

6/11/2006 5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Nice to know you are having fun! We sure did miss you at the weding and reception...lots of booze, cake and dancing, really crazy dancing especially from your parents!! Ha Ha HA !!! There are a few pictures taken there that you probably shouldn't see........

6/11/2006 6:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah is right. I think I have the evidence (on tape). Beckaroni and Kevin took over for the "Holbrook Boys" by doing their Drew Lachey imitation. I'll get to work putting it online for everyone.

6/11/2006 10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris, don't forget me when you put it online about the Holbrook dancing. I've seen those two and really! Loved the pic of Grandma T where she might of had one to many! Looks like you all had a great time and that is what life is all about. Enjoy it! It doesn't last long. Sam, now please, no drinking or smoking. Bad bad bad.

6/12/2006 10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Drew Lachy? And Chris, there might be something we can work out as in money not to show any pic's!! PLEASE DONT SHOW ANY PIC"S! Chris what is your e-mail, I have some pic's you should show. Hi Sam, good to hear from you, Sam called us at 5:30am this morning, 7:30pm his time in Japan. He was going out to a Korean Resturant? He said the weather has been crappy so not a lot of action going on, as in planes flying or seeing mountains. Hopefully it will get nice out for him soon.

6/12/2006 5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

これを読むことができればちょっと、サム涼しい。 また完全な日本の経験を得ていることを、意味する。

6/12/2006 6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

私は私が言っていることを私に言うことができるまでようにこれ話し続ける。 ちょうど!からかう! あなたの父が偽りなく日本語であるかどうか見ることをちょうど試みる。 オハイオ州ええ、およびよりよくある寿司を食べる。 私は嫉妬深い。

6/12/2006 6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, are you speaking a new language? ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
I still slay myself.

6/12/2006 8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finished uploading the wedding/reception footage on my Mac last night. Now I will start editing it. There is some goooood Beckaroni/Kevin action on it.

6/13/2006 6:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi folks,

I had a great time in Quincy last weekend! It was good to see those of you who were able to make it.

It's hard going back to work after a long weekend of fun...

6/13/2006 9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the second time I've written this. When I get ready to post the darn thing says it can't find the page. Crap! Anyway, I agree with what Tom said. You are so right in this one point, Tom

6/13/2006 9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes mammamarks. I agree. Tom's post really makes you think. At first, I was so taken aback, I could barely comprehend what I was reading.

Mind-blowing.

6/13/2006 10:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually became teary-nosed reading that. Thank you Tom.

6/13/2006 11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to see you all could read Japanese so well! I am impressed! Rachel was making fun of my trivialistic ways, so here are a few new pieces of silly facts I learned today. While Sam is busy with his Japanese ways, it looks like I must be the one to keep us entertained.

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

A shrimp's heart is in its head.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches, over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Horses can't vomit.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. And, if you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

So there you go, Rachel...more useless facts for you.

6/13/2006 5:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Tom,you are the "Trivia Go To GUY", I do know that my sister did rupture a disk in her back after sneezing to hard,she had to have back surgery, and I do know that rats mulitple, I saw the movie "BEN" ICK! but hard to believe that 50% people have never made or recieved a phone call?
Chirs, big money could be yours!! Hey Sam, if your reading this hope you write us a note, let us know what you have been up too. Tom, still going to down load some music for me on Friday? What time?

6/13/2006 7:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom sure has a lot of questions! Geez! Tom, I'm glad you wrote down some more useless facts, I hope one day your knowledge will save your life, or win you a million dollars (that you can share with me). Rach

6/13/2006 8:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one posted a comment in awhile, so I thought I would make people read mine. Happy B-day to me...yesterday!

6/15/2006 12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kesi! Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to Kesi P., Happy birthday to you!!! I'll give you a present later. By the way, I lost everyone's e mail addresses by accident. I remembered one, but lost the one you have at work. Could I have it?
Sam, what's going on in Japan? Can't wait to se you soon!
Hey all...me and Lynn's big Tv interview is being shot tonight! Wish us luck!!

6/15/2006 3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My work e-mail is kesi.holbrook@usd.edu and our fun e-mail is chriskesi@gmail.com

Have fun and good luck in your interview.
Kesi Pants

6/15/2006 3:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Be-Lated Birthday Kesi, hope you got something useless! hahahaha, Good luck Jill on yours and Lynns interview, I know you will do well. I am going to the movies tonight! YEAH! Girls night out, going to see "Break UP". Have a good weekend everyone, we have a surprise b-day party for a friend turning 40 on Saturday, doing the usher thing on Sunday and of course celebrating fathers day! Busy weekend, but should be a blast. Hi Sam, where ever you are out there.

6/15/2006 4:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movie Review on the "Break UP", YUCK! To much yelling and fighting for me, GOSH! Who wants to go watch a movie with all that sceaming going on? Save it for a rental. Have a good weekend everyone! Hi Sam!!!

6/16/2006 7:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, if you read this again today. FLASH! What TV station and is this about your doggie treats. LET ME KNOW SO I CAN WATCH. OTHERWISE IF I DON'T HAVE A SENIOR MOMENT I WILL CALL YOUR MOM AND FIND OUT. Thanks and good luck on the interview. Be yourself and you should be just fine. Just pretend that's your family out there watching you.

6/16/2006 8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma D.!!!! Good to hear from you! Me and Lynn's interview will be on tonight (Friday's) news at 6 and 10:00 on KHQA 7. I sure hope we look OK...I told the lady to use the camera that takes off 20 pounds and hides my bald spot. Hopefully she listened..........
Wish us luck!! have a great, cool, weekend!

6/16/2006 1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill & Lynn, I saw your interview, and you did great. Funny thing, Jill, I didn't get back on my computer until about 10:30P so was flipping the channels from 12-13 and finally called your mom. She said they are on now. Finally said 12. lol You all did GOOD. Hope someone taped it for you. Hi Sam, where ever you are. Probably setting somewhere with a little Japanese girl on your lap. Remind me, I have one of your Grandpa with a little Japanese gal on his lap. His mom kept it hidden from me for years. lol

6/16/2006 10:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,
The holbrook family got to talk to Sam last night. He is doing good, and enjoying his time in Japan. He says the girls are hot. He's tried Sake and sushi and cuban cigars. Sam will be back in the states on wednesday, yeah! And he'll be back in MO on friday...can't wait to see you Sam! Love Rach

6/19/2006 8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent out the footage of the best dancing of the reception. Kevin and Becky rock!

Jill/Sam, if you did not receive the email containing the footage, I will need to send it again.

6/21/2006 7:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like I'll have to send the email again. For some reason it did not go through.

6/21/2006 8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Becky, your check didn't clear. So I was forced to release the footage.

6/21/2006 12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just showed the video to one of my co-workers, who was very impressed with the spankings that were happening at the Costigan reception. Kevin & Becky - it might be a wise idea not to come visit us for awhile...I wouldn't want anyone to recognize you!!! Just joking.
Kesi

6/21/2006 1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who can't play the "Greatest Video of All Time," download Quicktime for Windows at the link through my name. It is the newest version I've found for all you Windows users.

6/21/2006 1:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
can you please send the video to my e-mail so I can prepare myself for the humiliation...
Thanks, Rachel
rachelbaird@sbcglobal.net

PS. Sam is now back in the States, yeah!

6/21/2006 8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent it, Rachel.

Anyone else?

6/21/2006 9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All! That video is a riot!!! Thanks to Chris for making and sending it ! Thanks to Kev and Bec for the racy footage! Sam, can't wait to see you in a week! Bring all your battle supplies....Brian says he is gonna kick ass in the fireworks war! Wanna be on his team??!! Have fun with your family Sam and welcome back to the good ol' USA!!!!!!!!! Also, Grandma D.....thanks for the nice comments about our TV debute.....I think it was pretty good, too!

6/22/2006 8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, is your interview archived online? (WGEM, KHQA, etc.)

6/22/2006 8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, can you send me that vedio, regardless of what Becky may think. I think our family should get some laughs also about this. Here is my email:

ddbm@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, and will look for it. I already have Quick Time

6/22/2006 9:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why no video taping will be allowed at my wedding. I can't have anyone holding back for fear that Chris is wandering around with a camera.

:)

6/22/2006 9:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent it Mrs. Marcks.

PS: Everyone bring a camcorder (for multiple angles) when Jeremy weds.

Also: I have great footage of Jeremy, Dennis, and me (and all other "Holbrooks" for that matter) dancing to "Footloose." It's on the DVD I made for Nicole, Jason, and their parents.

6/22/2006 9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, got the video, thanks. Funny stuff. Welcom Back, Sam.

6/22/2006 10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, I received an email error message regarding the video I sent you. Do you have a MB limit? The file is around 3.8 MB.

6/22/2006 12:13 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Did you send it to Hotmail? or my USAFA account?

6/22/2006 12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotmail

6/22/2006 12:19 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Hmmmm. I don't know what to say.

You could try sending it to my USAFA account, but I don't know if it'll work either.

c09samuel.holbrook@usafa.af.mil

6/22/2006 12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent

6/22/2006 12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you receive it, Sam?

6/22/2006 2:06 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

No! Thanks okay though. I'll be home tomorrow sometime, so I'll just watch it then. Thanks though.

6/22/2006 2:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It didn't go through Jeremy's "hotmail" either.

hotmail=crapmail

remember when hotmail was "king" way way back in the 20th century

I might as well start lick'n envelopes again.

6/22/2006 2:18 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Damn that Hotmail. I remeber when Rachel first got a Hotmail account when we got our first computer.

Mom was like, "Hotmail! what is that? It's not something dirty is it?"

Hahaha

6/22/2006 2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a recent convert from yahoo to gmail. Gmail is b'dass. Free POP service, so I can use my Mac's email software instead of logging on all the time. AND google talk is imbedded into your email page. Not to mention I don't have to clickclickclickclickclick the dumb "check mail" button to see if new mail has arrived. Gmail is on auto pilot.

6/22/2006 2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I wrote my last post, I received another error: Kevin's crapmail is rejecting the message too.

6/22/2006 2:37 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

Damn it all!

6/22/2006 2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah here's the error:

"Too many resources/connections in use for: hotmail.com"

Translation: We'z all drunck o'er here at hotmail cuz evyone's switch'n to gmail cuz its s'perior. For funz we's mak'n funny names fo obsolete hotmail:
gotnothotmail@hotmail.com
wishthiswasgmail@hotmail.com
dontsendbigfiles@hotmail.com. Let's call Yahoo and seez what theyz be doin'. BELCH!

6/22/2006 2:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel has hotmail. Did she receive it?

6/22/2006 2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am glad no one is recieving this video!! Hey Chris, did you get any footage of Brians hot feet on the dance floor?

Sam, call home!! GOSH!

6/22/2006 3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
I don't have hotmail, mine is an sbcglobal.net account...Rach

6/22/2006 6:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Rachel, you must have received the email then.

Sarah, I just sent you a copy. Sorry it was so late.

It's the best couples dancing I've seen at a wedding reception. Freaky awesome

6/22/2006 9:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Aunt Beckaronilicious, I have good footage of Brian's footwork; and Sarah took even better footage of everyone during "Footloose."

6/22/2006 9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone have a great week end. Looks like the weather will be good. We have our Big family reunion this week end and after our breakfast Sunday a large bunch of us are going on a Canoe/camping trip somewhere on Current River. All I know it's a long long drive from here. This is my first year to do this with the family but this woman is Not getting in a canoe. I leave that up to Peggy. This trip is called, "PEGGYMANIA". Last time she went she tipped her canoe over and clung to a tree thinking she was going to drown. Water was up to her knees maybe. I guess the whole party could hardly paddle for laughing at her. Sam, enjoy your stay. Where is your next trip. Maybe someday you'll get to see Ramstein in Germany. Now, that is quite a base! Your Mom's been there and Dave took her and Peggy into the B30 Cargo plane. You sure couldn't do that now a days.

6/23/2006 8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Sam....see you soon!

Congrats to The future McCubbins family!

Chris...the interview was on KHQA, don't know if you can get it, but we have a copy here at Lynn's so you can watch it here for sure!

Happy weekend all!

6/24/2006 8:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, if you get bored while you are in town and you check this, here is some funny J-Humor my buddy sent to me today. It is funny. Just be sure to have DSL or better when downloading or it will take forever b/c it is long.

http://break.com/index/bathroomprank1.html

6/26/2006 6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, I went to that site, too funny! Sam has been keeping pretty busy here at home, if he is not playing soccer, he is playing his guitar, if not playing his guitar, he is doing some off road biking or eating sushi! He said he is glad not to be on the computer for awhile. See you all in Quincy soon.

6/27/2006 8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, CHRIS. I heard you had a big big party at Lynn's.

7/03/2006 9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy, We missed you in Quincy! Send me your e-mail address and I will send you some photos, no dancing ones. We all went to the new Branson Landing last night, really neat, it is like a "Dream Land", with dancing waters and pretty pink, and blue street lights,icream parlor on every cornor, it was like we were in a inchanted forest or something like that, really enjoyed it, can't wait to show anyone that comes down. TTYL. Sam will be leaving here next Friday July 14th. :(

7/07/2006 7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky,

I love your spelling bee champion shirt that was worn on Saturday. That being said:
icream=ice cream
cornor=corner
inchanted=enchanted

Thanks to all that came to the party on Saturday. Chris is so easy to play tricks on, it's Sue that it's hard to get stuff by. I hope everyone had a good time. Can't wait to see everyone again at the next family function.
Kesi

7/07/2006 8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kesi, Thanks for the spell check,UGH! wish there was a spell check on this blog site! Glad to see that you and Chris made it back home safely. See you next time?

7/07/2006 3:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,

I just sent you an email at what I think is your hotmail account. Please send me any and all photos :)

jeremy

7/10/2006 9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know about the Illinois tollway system? Josh and I paid missed tolls after a weekend in Chicago and 4 months later we receive a violation letter saying we owed $60.00!!! Our check for the initial missed tolls was even cashed! Has anyone else had problems while in the Chicago area? Let me know, Rach

7/10/2006 7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, problem Rach, but I couldn't get over the fact you have to pay tolls in Ill. Where does the gas tax go? Where does the high priced license plate money go? Rob had to pay one toll when he picked us up in Plano and we went to Rockford. Now they are building a new toll booth. Crazy! Someone is lining their pockets. Oops! Don't get me started.

Bec, I understand your spelling. Maybe because you got that from your mother.

7/10/2006 11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Driving through "The Land O' Lincoln" is one gigantic risk. From its seatbelt/car seat raids to its speed traps, Illinois rakes in the money. Why arrest criminals for a net budget loss when the state can make money off respectable citizens driving 10 mph over the limit or not wearing seatbelts. Welcome to the U.S.C.I. (United Socialist Counties of Illinois).

Rachel, Jeremy might know the best course of action. My advice: don't take the toll roads in Chicago. Unless you have "Speed Pass" tolls roads cost more money than time saved. Kesi and I blew $20 and saved approximately 5 minutes (what a bargain for me). I'm sticking to I-80.

7/11/2006 7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, unfortunatly the wedding we went to made the tolls unavoidable. I think we hit 4 toll booths (enter and exit and in between) in the five minutes it took to get from our hotel to the church. We have to go for another wedding in a couple of weeks near naperville...we'll try to avoid the whole mess. I'm going to the bank today to get a copy of the check that the Tollway Authority cashed...we'll see if proof of payment actually helps!
Rach

7/11/2006 8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same with us,

We went to a wedding near Naperville (Lisle); and we were stuck on I-88 and I-355 (I think). Both were toll roads. You may be able to skip I-355 by taking Illinois highway 53. It runs along I-355. Check it out.

7/11/2006 9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could "Napoleon Dynamite" not win the Oscar for best picture? Which movies was it up against: "Lord of the never-ending Ring," "Jamie Fox imitates Ray Charles?"

"Tina, eat your food!"

7/11/2006 2:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the biggest kick in the teeth is how Josh and Rachel think it's okay to visit the Chicagoland area without notifying me so that I can show them a good time in the city.

For shame. For SHAME!

;~)

7/11/2006 9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastards

7/11/2006 10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Jeremy! We were near Lisle also (that dang Butterfield Rd)! I'm not sure how far away that is from downtown Chicago. We are going to another wedding the weekend of July 22nd, the wedding is in Plainfield and the reception is in Homer Glen. Let me know if that would be remotely close to you! Josh and I would love to have a personalized tour of Chicago, but the eight hour drive really cuts into our visiting time!

Update on our "violation"- I went to the bank and got a copy of our cashed check. It was stamped on the back by the Illinois Tollway Authority, hopefully this is proof enough of payment during our hearing...

Rach

7/12/2006 8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, Did you get the pictures I sent you? Sam is heading back to the Academy tomorrow, wish it was closer so we could visit more often. He will be back on the blog I am sure sometime next week to keep us updated on his skydiving!
Chris, did you know that Napolian Dynamite is Sam's favorite show? That and Shankshaw Redemption. (sp?)

7/13/2006 2:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beck,

Yep, I got the photos! Thanks! I haven't been able to get through all of them because I've been in Minneapolis. I have a bunch of e-mails and v-mails to get through.

Shankshaw Redemption. That makes me giggle.

I saw Superman on Monday. It was lots of fun. I want to be Superman/Clark Kent when I get older...

7/14/2006 1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw Super Man too with Sam last week, I thought it was just ok, I thought at times Super Man looked like a plastic, to made up.Now I want to see that Pirate show, Sam saw it with Tom. Feeling kinda of sad today, Sam left this morning to head back, so quiet here now. Have a good weekend everyone, going to be a quiet one for us here.

7/14/2006 2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beck,

I hear ya. I think Superman would have been better if it wasn't soooo long. 2 and 1/2 hours means that not enough hit the cutting room floor.

I'm not a very good job of judgeing Superman movies and TV shows: I like all of them.

Have a great weekend! I'll be drinkin' tonight, at the beach tomorrow, and at the Cubs game on Sunday. Yay for me!

jeremy

7/14/2006 3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I want to come visit you on the weekend, sounds like a good time, we spent the weekend gambling and drinking (coffee that is)in St.Louis. And eating the best ever chocolate cake, hmmmm, still dreaming about it!

7/15/2006 3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home