...or the Daring Adventures of Daring-Do from the Most Eccentrical Wunderkind der Springfield via Quincy

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thanks!

First, sorry for the late Thank You's to everyone for the birthday wishes! Thanks again! I had a pretty boring birthday! I went to class, and then had to sit on a Wing Honor Board, where a group of seniors had to decide whether or not one of our classmates violated the Wing Honor Code. So yeah, that was really a great birthday present! Because of that, I wasn't able to get my package Mom and Dad had sent me so that was a bummer to. Then I had meetings at 6:00 and 7:10, so I went for an early birthday dinner to Burger King (at 4:15!!!). After that I had deal with some more squad stuff, do some homework, chat with Mom and Dad, and then call Amanda. So yeah, Happy Birthday Sam! Hahaha!

I did get some funny cards from Mom, Dad, and the girls in my box, so that's good.

I had a blast over Christmas. It was nice to not have to do anything for a few weeks, and it was nice to get to see everyone in Quincy.

So, I've finished up my second week as squadron commander and I think it's going pretty well. It's a pretty busy job since people are always coming by with questions. There's also just a lot of random stuff that needs to be dealt with. But other than that stuff, no one has gotten in major trouble or anything, so that's good.

But I'm ready for May! I like school and all, but I'm ready to get out of here! Hahaha!

I'll try to pose more frequently now that things are starting to settle down here a bit. I need to go see some movies or something to post about!

Until then, have a nice day!!!

49 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blam.

I'm number 1!

Yeah!!!

1/16/2009 11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booya! #2

1/16/2009 12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me - shazam #3

1/16/2009 12:06 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Binst, boom #4

YEAH!!!

1/16/2009 3:29 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

#5! But sad now to hear that you had a boring birthday Sam! You are supposed to lie and say it was "great"! as a mom I did not like to hear how bad it was. Sorry you did not get your b-day pkg on your b-day, but you did get your b-day big cookie, right?

And who is asking all the questions? do you have a question envelope? Susan said this is what Nathan put up on his door for guys to put questions in the envelope, so he wouldn't be bothered every hour on the hour.

Enjoy your b-day sushi tonight! Love ya, Mom

1/16/2009 5:19 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

Hello Anybody out there! I have been busy trying to figure out Face Book, UGH! I really don't need to add another thing to check out online!

Hi Sam!

1/20/2009 5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellllllllooooooooo out there! Anyone at home? How is everyone doing? Rested up after the big holiday? Jeremy, just how are we going to get rid of that Governor we don't want or need? Think we can ever get an honest one in there?

Hi Sam, how's it going. I saw you on Facebook once. Like Bec, I have enough to check on my PC and don't need anything else. But I do have fun with YoVille.

1/21/2009 9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello MamaMarcks!

I'm "working" from home today because the FedEx robot tells me they expect to deliver my new desktop computer today... We'll see. It's hard to work with all this anticipation and such.

Gov. Rod? His Senate trial starts January 26. So hopefully we can get rid of him before Valentine's day. Goofball.

A non-crooked governor? Hmmm... he or she would almost definitely need to make it there without having anything to do with Chicago politics. Don't trust any governor who made his way up through that ethical void. Bleh.

- jeremy

1/21/2009 12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, Rob got me a lap top for Christmas. We laugh about it as to why I thought I needed one. My desk top is 3 feet away. Go figure an old lady. I am sure you will enjoy yours and get much more use out of yours than I do. Mine is mostly for pleasure.

1/21/2009 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

hahahaha, must be nice to be off work Mom and Jeremy and spend time on Sam's Blog. Did you get your lap top Jeremy?

Kevin is still working on the wood floors, he is getting closer to the living room,he told me tonight he is moving me out!! I am helping too, I am keeping Kevin full of sugar so he won't go low while working, it would be bad if he lost his focus and had crooked wood floors!

Hi Sam!

1/22/2009 5:01 PM

 
Blogger Josh and Rachel said...

Josh and I have also been busy with our floors..probably have about 1/3 of the work done. Tonight is the kitchen...I'm trying to figure out what to do with the fridge...hmm...

1/22/2009 5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beck,

My computer arrived yesterday. I fiddled with it until midnight and now I'm sleepy and unmotivated.

Man. When I get married am I gonna do nothing but fix stuff and re-floor and re-side and re-paint and all that stuff?

I'm going to need to hire assistants. :)

1/23/2009 2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy you need to put Skype on your computer this weekend.

1/23/2009 3:22 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

What is "Skype" Kesi? I have been spending all my free time in "Yoville" on Face Book page, haahahah, I am so into earning money so I can get stuff for my make believe apt.! I was even at the real mall today and seeing stuff I want for my make believe apt.! crazy, I know! but it is fun.

Hi Sam!

1/23/2009 6:11 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/23/2009 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/23/2009 6:59 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Beckak,

This is Skype

1/23/2009 7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone in Blogland!!!!!!
If you would like to order some Girl Scout cookies from Lauren, (AKA- your sweet little cousin /niece) she would be grateful. I will list the flavors and you can e mail me with your large order. Thank you.

Carmel Delites...carmel, choc, and coconut
peanut butter patties
Shortbread
Thin mints
PB sandwich cookies
Thanks -a-lot...shortbread, choc
Lemonades (my personal fav)
Reduced fat cinnamon cookies ....single serve packs

I can mail them to you.
Thanks! Jill and Lauren

1/25/2009 8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Can you do me a favor and ask Bryson how many levels are left in Call of Duty 2: The Big Red One, after I successfully storm Omaha Beach? Tell him I'm driving around in a convoy and we get ambushed in the woods. I'm thinkin' I'm almost done. But Bryson will know...

Later,
Jerms

1/26/2009 8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beckaroni,

Skype is a software that allows one computer to call another. If both computers have webcams or a camcorder hooked up to them then you can videoconference with the other person. For instance on Saturday Jeremy and us skyped. So, we could see Jeremy and talk to him through the computer and he could see us and hear us. Rush loves it because then he gets to see his aunts and uncles. We skype with Mike, Sue, Brianna, Jared, Katie, my aunt and uncle and now Jeremy. It's fun stuff and it's free.

1/26/2009 9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jerms theres 3 or 4 levels left I don't don't remeber. But on Crucifix hill kneel down so you don't get teared apart by the msg. see ya p.s if you need help ask me Bryson.

1/26/2009 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

Hey Sue, if not to late put me down for some of the Lemonade cookies!

I don't have a web cam, so can't Skype!

Hi Sam!

1/26/2009 5:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becs...did you mean to order from Sue or Jill?

Jill

1/26/2009 6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bryson! I'll play more later this week. I'll be sure to watch out for that MSG! Sorry I missed your call... I was in a meeting with some dork at work. I'll let you know when I make any progress on the game.

- Jeremy

1/26/2009 9:07 PM

 
Blogger Mom said...

cookie order is for Loren, is Brianna selling cookies too?

SNOW DAY FOR ME TODAY!! YEAH!

We got ice last night and this morning, all schools are canceled, even college's.

Kevin is going in to work though.

Hi Sam, remember those fun snow days?

1/27/2009 5:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Bec, so excited about being off and what happens? Her boss calls and says, "we are open, come to work". lol Had that happen to me one time. Worked as housekeeper at St. Mary's ( when we had a St. Mary's ) and it snow so bad I couldn't get car out of garage and called in work that I wouldn't be in. There was no school and I planned my day to be with the girls and bake cookies, etc. What happens! The darn hospital calls and says they are sending a 4 x 4 jeep after me!

1/27/2009 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Mom said...

Movie Review: Kevin and I went to see "Mall Cop" tonight, funny stuff, it has been a long time since I laughed out loud at a movie! Kevin James does a good job. It was nice to see a movie that I didn't hurt my brain trying to keep up, and no murders or blood, well, maybe just a bit of blood.

Hi Sam!

1/30/2009 9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev and Bec.....see you tomorrow night!!!!!!! Jill

2/05/2009 4:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama Marcks - I remember the day I had Jeremy - 2/12/78 - there was a horrible snow storm later that night. I was at St. Mary's and the nurses all talked about how they were brought into work by 4-wheel drives - it was a really bad snow storm and no one was getting around. Even Mike put chains on the car to get to the hospital to see little baby Jerms and me.

I think it is very sweet to see cousins working together to master a video game.....Jeremy and Bryson....age doesn't matter - we can all learn something from someone - no matter what age!

2/06/2009 11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerms I need to speak to you.hello every one in blog land. Everybodies favorite Bryson.

2/11/2009 6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problemo, Bryson-of-a-gun. Feel free to call me. Or email me at baxterholbrook@hotmail.com. I'm goin' out with friends after work tonight (Thursday) to celebrate Lincoln's birthday, but I'll be around all weekend!

later,
jerms

2/12/2009 9:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let Jerms fool you. He's going out to celebrate his birthday!

2/12/2009 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Jeremy turns 31 today!

2/12/2009 3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better save some cake for me JERMEY.Thanks Kesi better get back to CALL OF DUTY:BIG RED ONE.

2/12/2009 4:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLEH MORNING ALREADY!Oh ya JERMY!

2/13/2009 5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam Jeremy Acting mean!

2/13/2009 5:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! We did celebrate Lincoln's birthday! We also celebrated my birthday too. What's wrong with that?

Bryson, are you re-playing Call of Duty??? I'm behind on that game... I need to start playing again...

Jerms

2/13/2009 10:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed sending a message to you yesterday, Jeremy. Happy Bithday to you!!! I hope you had a good one!

Hi Sam!!! Happy 100's Day today!

Kevin/Dad

P.S. Shouldn't Bryson be in school?

2/13/2009 11:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey All, Sam found out on Friday night that he will be in Florida for pilot training after his 60 day leave this summer, of course, he is still waiting to hear if he gets to go to Grad school, then the pilot training would be put off a year. He is excited to get to do his pilot training in Florida, Sam can explain this better then I, but congrats Sam!

Ooops, belated b-day wishes to Jeremy, I have been stuck in Yoville all week!

2/14/2009 8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last post was from me, Beckaroni, forgot my pass word on here, it has been so long since I have left a comment!

2/14/2009 8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Sue and Mike!!!
Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday!!

Love, Kev

2/15/2009 12:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, happy belated anniversary to Mike and Sue! how many years now? 32? right?

Hi Sam!

Beckaroni

2/16/2009 6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you that don't have plans for the weekend, feel free to come to Columbia and help us move. We can offer a full days work of manual labor and bread and water!

2/17/2009 8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh darn Kesi, we are all going gambling this weekend in Joplin, Downstream Casino for Kevin's b-day, come join us when you get unpacked! Send pics when you can.

Hi Sam!

Beckaroni

2/17/2009 8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Kesi and Critch,

This weekend is the annual Legal Aid for poor peoples benefit that I go to.

Anybody watchin' Idol this year???

- jerms

2/18/2009 11:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I watch Idol. Rooting for the oil rigger at this time. Not a great cast this year.

2/18/2009 1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I think the little blond gal on "Idol" has a career before her. She can really belt it out. And doesn't she look a little like
Dolly Parton? And I was pleased with the males who made it, only the oil rigger I first pick? I'm not too sure how long he'll last. The other guy who lost his wife is very good also.

2/18/2009 7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday to Kevin!

2/20/2009 2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a proposal for anyone willing in blogland. Chris and I want Rush to stop going to daycare when Dennis is born. The problem we have is that for the two weeks after Dennis is born, I can't lift Rush. So, if anyone wants to come up and stay with us for a day to help out or all two weeks, we'd love to have the help. You can stay with us and we'll feed you and everything!

2/20/2009 2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home